As my good friend Trish (who nominated me) says, this is really just a cute little meme disguised as a blog award, but it seems like fun so…
I’m supposed to tell you seven things about myself that you don’t already know – and then pass this award on to some other folks. Here goes:
- I play the tenor saxophone (…and several other wind instruments. But the tenor is my favorite.)
- I’ve marched with three different marching bands: my high school band (Go Hawks!), The Mighty Sound of Maryland (University of Maryland Marching Band) and the Baltimore Ravens Marching Band.
- I’ve broken only one bone (in my body. Ahem.)…and if I’m reading this chart correctly…it was the tiny little bone above the distal phalanges joint (the distal phalanges bone?) on the middle finger of my left hand.
- The broken bone was a direct result of a marching band incident.
(I can hear you now: “Enough with the marching band stuff!”
Okay. 😉 )
- I never eat Italian out.
- I believe hot dogs are a gourmet food.
- I have visited “the oldest recorded sovereign state and constitutional republic in the world, ” founded September 03, 301. (San Marino. I made it the setting of my story, The Dragon’s Clause.)
The award requires that I nominate some other blogs for the same honor…but all the blogs that immediately come to mind have already been nominated! Seriously.
I promise I’ll give it some thought and come up with list another time. I know there are some I’m not thinking of immediately…but it’s it’s getting late, and I want to go write!